Contact and News
We go further together with you.
NA Vaccine Institute
128 Beobwon-ro, Songpa-gu
1. June 6 2014: company was in-cooperated in California C cooperation. Dr. Bob Killmer was assigned as CEO.
2. Nov. 28 2017: The company was acquired by Biofacotry group and assigned Dr. Dongho Kim as new acting CEO.
3. Dec. 5 2017: The first patent was filed. It covers the new adjuvant composition and application to an immune stimulant, and the component of prophylactic vaccine of infectious diseases and caner immuno-therapy vaccine.
4. Jan. 3 2018: Dr. John Rossi was assigned as the scientific advisory board.
John Rossi, Ph.D.
- Chair and Professor, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Beckaman Research Institute of the City of Hope.
- A World Leader in the development of RNA interference and in
clinical research with nucleic acids for the treatment of various diseases. His
present focus is on enhancing the intracellular efficacy of ribozymes, small
RNAs and siRNAi and their application to gene therapy for HIV and cancer.
Co-founder of Dicerna Pharmaceuticals and is its SAB Chairman, Calando Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Scientific Advisory Boards for Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Calando Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Arrowhead Research Corp, Kylin Therapeutics Inc., VIRxSYS Corporation, Benitec Biopharma Limited (also known as Benitec Ltd.), Nanoviricides.
Founding president of the Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society, the Editor of Molecular Therapy, JBC, BMC Biotechnology, Human Gene Therapy. Authored more than 275 peer-reviewed papers and more than 70 book chapters.
5. Jan. 3 2018: Dr. Sung-Yun Kwon, was assigned as the scientific advisory board.
Sung-Yun Kwon, Ph. D.
- Founder/VP of Powdercheck, Inc.
- CEO and founder of Theraject, Inc.
- A leading specialist for micro-needle mediated intradermal deliver
6. Jan. 4 2018: licensed the microneedle related technology from Theraject, Inc.
- Theraject is the leading company for micro-niddle technology required for intradermal delivery of drug or vaccine located in Fremont CA, USA.
- Next Adjuvant was granted total of 16 different patents from Theraject (7 issued and 9 pending).
- The territory of patent is for world-wide.
- With this deal, Next Adjuvant secured the technology required for intradermal vaccine that can be applied without help of medical staff and cold chain in every corner of the world.
- The patents was allowed to use for the vaccine of followings: vaccines of influenza , cancer immunotherapy, HIV, Malaria, Tuberculosis, Zoster, HPV, and Rabies but not limited.
- With the help of the adjuvant in Nest Adjuvant, the new vaccine using a recombinant subunit antigen can be made without lagging time to meet the urgent demand of any endemic diseases.
7. Jan. 25th 2018: Appointed two vice presidents
John Killmer, Ph. D.
Dr. John Killmer is CEO of RNAgri. Dr. Killmer is currently the Lead Director of American Vanguard Corp. He served Monsanto after 25 years where he had many technical and leadership roles with the last being President of Greater China. After Monsanto, he led Arysta LifeScience Asia Pacific business as well as Global Marketing and Supply Chain Management in Tokyo. Responsible for the P&L of all the Monsanto biotechnology businesses. John has a Ph.D. from the University of Illinois and MS and BS degrees from Louisiana State University and finished Harvard Business School Advanced Management Program.
Vice President: marketing and HR
A marketing specialist in biotech. Served in BMS Korea for 28 years and turned a new start up company to about $300 million sales groups. Served CEO and VP for more than 5 companies in the groups. Will be responsible for HR and sales and marketing especially in Korea and Asia market.
8. Jan. 27th: the headquarter of company is relocated to Munjung area.
9. 주주명부폐쇄 기준일 공고
상법 제354조 및 당사 정관 제24조에 의거 임시주주총회 및 정기주주총회에서 의결권을 행사할 주주를 확정하기 위하여 아래와 같이 주식의 명의개서, 질권의 등록 및 말소, 신탁재산의 표시 및 말소 등 주주명부의 기재사항 변경을 정지함을 공고 합니다.
● 주주확정기준일 : 2018년 12월 31일
● 주주명부 폐쇄기간 : 2018년 12월 31일 ~ 2019년 1월 31일
10. July 2018. Closing of the series A funding